Salisbury, NY Neighborhood Guides
Explore the top luxury neighborhoods in Salisbury, NY. Check each link below to get detailed information on each area. Feel free to contact Guy for any inquiries.
Homes for Sale in Salisbury, NY
The pristine neighborhood of Salisbury is a hidden gem tucked away in the beautiful county of Herkimer, New York.
Salisbury, NY homes for sale are collections of lovely homes that come at an affordable price. The great thing about these properties is that aside from being affordable, they offer a laid-back lifestyle for their potential homeowners. Away from the bustling city of New York, everyone living in Salisbury’s neighborhood loves how homey the area feels and how comfortable the homes are. On top of that, despite being tucked away from the city crowd, there is no shortage in the residents’ daily necessities and recreational needs. For more details about the neighborhood or any Salisbury, NY homes for sale, please do not hesitate to contact our team to know more. Contact us today to get started.
SAFE AND TRANQUIL NEIGHBORHOOD: Salisbury, NY, is ideal for people who respect privacy and want to live in a community where their families will always be safe. The area of Salisbury keeps the security of every resident in the area a top priority. Children are free to play around the neighborhood’s common areas without their parents worrying about their safety. The tranquility of Salisbury’s neighborhood keeps residents at ease at all times.
EASY ACCESS TO HIGHWAYS AND ESTABLISHMENTS: Another thing that makes Salisbury a great area to live in is the easy access to highways and essential establishments such as restaurants, shopping malls, schools, and recreational areas. Various significant highways and roads lead to different beautiful towns in New York.
GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD FOR EVERYONE: The neighborhood of Salisbury best fits not just families but everyone who wishes to live in a place where everything is accessible but at the same time prefers a community with peace and a calm atmosphere. Starting families, growing households, young couples, and even retirees can live in the area. All the properties were designed to cater to the needs of different home buyers.
Salisbury, NY Real Estate Information
10 Real Estate Facts About Salisbury, NY
- Salisbury has a real estate market that features homes for sale with a starting price of $100,000.
- The most expensive home for sale may go as high as $460,000, depending on the property’s attributes and location.
- The most common home configuration in the area has a one to four-bedroom capacity.
- These homes also feature a one to two total bathroom capacity.
- The floor plans of most homes in Salisbury measure from 800 sqft to 2,100 sqft.
- The lot size of most Salisbury, NY homes for sale sits between 0.51 acres and 125 acres.
- The most prevalent architecture for the residences in Salisbury is Colonial and Contemporary style single-family homes.
- The maximum garage space for most houses in Salisbury is approximately three.
- Some notable information about the interior features of these properties includes ceiling fans and sliding doors. Flooring varies from carpet, tile, and vinyl.
- Many Salisbury, NY homes for sale were built during the mid-1900s and early 2000s.
Latest Homes for Sale in Salisbury, NY
There are no publicly available listings at the moment. Contact us about available properties in this area.Contact Me
Salisbury, NY, is accessible via Jerseyfield Road on the north, Emmonson Road on the east, North Helmer Avenue and Military Road on the south, and Dairy Hill Road on the northwest. It is located 4.8 miles east of Fairfield, NY, via NY-29 West and 7.4 miles west of Stratford, NY, via NY-29 East and NY-29A East. Beaversprite Sanctuary is positioned south of Salisbury and can be reached in less than 15 minutes via Military Road and Lotville Road.
Ready to take the next step?
Lived in Garden City since 1991. I’ve gained an extensive amount of experience in the Real Estate industry. My goal has been to help people achieve their goals of finding the perfect home. I’m happy to provide my service and listen to your buying or selling needs. Contact me today for any Real Estate-related inquiries. I would love to discuss this with you.
Who Lives in Salisbury, NY
Things to do in Salisbury
Schools in Salisbury
|Dolgeville Elementary School||PK - 6||Public|
|Dolgeville Middle School||5 - 8||Public|
|Dolgeville High School||7 - 12||Public|